Features & Pricing
- Refurbished to a high standard, clean and comfortable.
- Suitable for visitors with or without a car (main transport links within easy reach).
- Enjoy the best of both worlds - the convenience of being in the heart of the town, yet within easy access of rural Shetland via nearby transport.
- Great views from the lounge and bedroom windows overlooking visiting yachts and ships, and the bustling town centre.
- Lots of town centre attractions nearby including shops, eateries, tourist centre and more just a stone's throw away.
- Free on-street parking next to the apartment at night and for loading/unloading or any time for disabled. During the day the street has restricted access, but free parking is available a small walk away.
- 2 Bedrooms - a double and single, sleeping a maximum of 3 persons.
- Bathroom with large shower, toilet, and sink.
- Flat screen TV with DVD Player, CD/Radio, double and single sofa, dining table with 4 chairs, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- Free WIFI / Internet Access
- Fully fitted kitchen - microwave, electric hob/oven/grill, fridge, chest freezer, pots/pans/crockery/trays, away-day flasks and containers.
- 2 storage cupboards including drying cupboard.
- Linen, towels, toilet/kitchen roll, hand wash, washing up liquid, foil, cling film, picnic bag and First Aid are all included in price.
- Electricity is included in price.
- Welcome tray with local shortbread and tea.
- Cot and high chair available on request.
Stress free arrival & stay
Owners Jeanette or Peter can pick up guests on arrival to Shetland from the boat terminal or airport bus on its arrival in Lerwick, and will happily share their local knowledge of where to visit, attractions, eateries, and how to get around. They are happy to be contacted at any time for help or advice before or during visits.
To help visitors plan their holiday a full folder of information leaflets detailing many tourist attractions, activities and amenities is provided in the accommodation.
Please note the accommodation is situated on the first floor above a shop and is accessed using stairs, which may be unsuitable for some disabled individuals such as wheelchair users. The stairs are equipped with reachable handrails at both sides.
Disabled parking spaces are available just opposite the property on the street, accessible at all times.
£410 per week or £60 per night.
- Minimum stay is 3 days.
- No smokers or pets.
- £100 deposit is required, remainder paid 6 weeks before arrival.
- Preferred payment methods are cheque or bank transfer.
During the low season (October to April) the apartment can be let long term at a reduced monthly rate. Please contact us for more information.